MATRIX WHITE PAPER
The Matrix white paper will detail how your organization can be better protected against the evolving digital ecosystem to protect against future threats.DOWNLOAD WHITE PAPER
ELIMINATE ATTACK SURFACE
Protection from external threats including hackers, phishing, misconfigurations and denial of service attacks. Limit lateral movement across network applications and services by threat actors.
Authenticate user access and secure applications and services at the network edge. Manage access, apply access policies in real-time and easily understand who has access to information.
ULTIMATE THREAT PROTECTION
Easily secure applications in the cloud, on-premise or across hybrid deployments without impacting deployment or user experience.
Cloud-based dashboard allows you to manage your applications, control access in real-time and gain visibility into the users and devices that have access.
Reduce your attack surface and block threats by making applications invisible. Eliminate unauthorized requests and give your IT teams more time to respond to zero-days and prioritize security patches.
SECURE DOMAIN NAME TECHNOLOGY
Each application is segmented into unique Secure Domain Names that enable granular access control, policy enforcement and protection from unauthorized users and devices.
- Create on-demand, software-based virtual networks
- Enforce access policies based on user authentication and device posture
- Isolate and limit lateral movement across applications with Zero Trust network segmentation
- Establish device ownership, control and visibility into each device with application access
- Enterprise resource no longer has a public threat surface accessible on the internet.
- Certificates enable trusted access by system/employee regardless of network location.
- Trusted encrypted end-to-end communications. Seamless employee experience with both legacy systems and new deployments.
- Scales to support both internal applications and hosted services.
- Endpoint installer on Windows, Macos, iOS and Android, Linux.
- Secure up to 10 applications
- Access for up to 100 users
- Up to 2 devices per user
- Chat / Email
- 24hr response time
- Secure up to 25 applications
- Access for up to 250 users
- Up to 3 devices per user
- Phone / Chat / Email
- 4hr response time
- Onboarding Support Specialist
ALL PLANS INCLUDE
- Zero Trust Network Access
- Flex network segmentation
- Protect cloud or on-premise applications
- Client-based encrypted application access
- Certificate-based authentication
- Automated issuing, renewal and revocation of device certificates
REAL-TIME ACCESS & CONTROL
- Manage user access per application
- Individual device posture and insights
- Health and operational status of application network
- Visibility into the users and devices with access