The Gabriel Connection Technology™ implements VirnetX’s Secure Domain Names. The VirnetX One™ product family, including VirnetX Matrix™ and VirnetX War Room™ products, integrate the Gabriel Connection Technology at its core. Please contact VirnetX Sales to get started with the VirnetX One product family and integrate VirnetX’s ZTNA as an added “security umbrella” layer of protection for your network without any changes to your enterprise’s existing, in-place infrastructure.
Secure Domain Names
Use Secure Domain Names to authorize network connections with users and devices.
Secure Domain Name Service (SDNS)
The Secure Domain Name Service (SDNS) uses digital certificates to cryptographically authenticate and authorize user communications.
What Makes Up a Secure Domain Name?
A Secure Domain Name is comprised of four components. Tap or hover over each one to find out more.
Top-level Domains (TLD)
VirnetX currently offers the following top-level domains for our customers:
.SCOM – General purpose namespace for all organizations
.SNET – General purpose namespace for all organizations
.SORG – Non-profit organizations or non-commercial organizations
.SGOV – Restricted use by Government entities
.SJP – Organizations operating in Japan
Benefits of Secure Domain Names
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) automatically created on-demand
- Easily replace existing DNS or public static IP addresses
- Works with standard network admin tools, REST APIs and networking libraries
- Transparently handles user authorization and authentication
- Extend to handle both network and application level authorization
- Set security policies across your domain or at an individual user level