- Improved VPN negotiation, handshaking and link stability
- Added support for utilizing VirnetX-owned address blocks in VPNs
- Improved UDP socket stability
- Added better handling for VPN connection issues
- Enhanced access control permissions for Secure Gateway services. In addition to groups and domains, you can now optionally enable access for all trusted peers.
- Fixed a few minor issues with loading images and Secure Mail attachments
- Added new themes & display options for the user interface
- Many other minor bug fixes and stability improvements